Information about our 5th Grade Exploratorium Field Trip on Thursday, 10/5/17
We are so excited about our first big group fifth grade experience of the year! It is bound to be a fun day of learning, curiosity, and exploration for all. All fifth grade classes will be departing by bus from Nixon shortly after school starts. We will return by bus shortly before school ends.
Things to bring/wear:
- A disposable/compostable lunch (ideally with nothing left to bring home).
- A very light jacket (forecast: low of 53 and high 72). It may be breezy.
- Comfortable closed toed walking shoes.
Things we recommend to leave at home:
- Camera or device of any kind- if one is brought on the trip, the student who chose to bring it is 100% responsible for it. Teachers and chaperones will not hold any items for students.
- Money. There will be no opportunity for students to visit the gift shop or to buy anything. So, please do not send money with your child.
Other things to know:
- There will not be an opportunity to buy food, so please be sure to send your fifth grader with all the food they will need for the day.
- If a student chooses to bring something to the museum and loses it, we will not have time to search around for it. So, please leave all unnecessary items at home.
The Fifth Grade Team
-Mrs. Deremigio, Ms. Ellenberger, Ms. Nosek, Ms. Schwarz